Friday, April 22, 2011



Oh-la-la!
Paris is here again to tell you that she loves MAY!
I Love May. Do you? 
I was born at 4th May 1990.
Now is 23rd April. It is just a short distance to my birthday.

Gosh. I cant wait to dress myself up as doll and be the spotlight of the night.
But, I've French test on my birthday morning. Everyone said I'm real Paris.
Even French test oso fall on my birthday.

Let's scroll up again & see what I posted up. A-ha!
All of the items is old version except Angry Bird iPod Touch case.
I personally like classic things or stick to the stuff that I fall in love with the first sight.
Cant blame. Girls always do.

Alright. I'm not trying make you eyes-sore but I want those things as pressie for my birthday.
How good if theres someone willing to do so coz I never allow guys to do so.
Wondering why coz I wanna get them with my own ability.
Sounds cool but now officially broke. Dang >.<

Can I have all of the items for my Forever21 birthday?
Say yes to me! Say you do! I think I'll marry you.
LOL


love,
paris

No comments:

Post a Comment