Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today was a fairytale.

Wondering why? I should say today is a brand new day for me.
Team day. Brand new day. Forget about the past.

I feel super duper lucky and my mom agreed with me too.
I'd always have a bunch of awesome people around me. I'd always get what I din expect. 
Is totally awesome. For me , dont expect too much , you might have lotsa of happiness. 
Agree?

NCR Team Day is a wonderful day that I cant use other words to describe it.
Nonono, not my grammar not good but I just wanna it to be simple and best in my blog.
In life , there are many passer-by that you may know them or not but this bunch of people that I know is definitely not a passer-by but a bunch of people who really understand and sincere to each others.
My purpose is not praising them or show you guys how lucky I have but they're seriously a bunch of people who you can be friend with.
Have you found someone like them? I would say I did!!!

Yeeleng - my ah ma aka my Vice President. She is a lady who always show off her cuteness , HAHA.
She is a leader that I admire the most. Not to gosok kasut but is sincere from bottom of heart. She'll never show off her great experience or simply apply any theory on us. She'll talk to us nicely and never force us in doing things even we made mistakes.

Jac & Wilson - best managers won by you guys.Through LOVE & BUDAYA , we clearly see you guys effort. Is pretty awesome. You guys really made USM-ers know about us. I mean AIESEC. Never show off yourself as leader but who willing to work with members together. Really touched to see you guys did that to members. Support you guys in doing anything.

SzeErn - the most quiet one , never try potrait herself out of how much she can do well but a girl who willing to learn and actually can lead in a team! I have faith in her since the first time we met. Friendly and blur!
Her blurness wont involve in working style but her look. Mayb this attracts me to bully her more.
Honestly , she is a gal who can shine from this moment and even future.

Irene & Yean Chieh - one living in her own world ( Malay pop) & a future singer. Both of them never failed to make us laugh with their own LAME & COLD jokes. What can I say? Pakailah jacket sebelum berjumpa dengan mereka! They can make you sweat till you die! LOL

Ocean Xueshuang & Pax : Both of them best friend ever I think?Yeah! Both of them are fast learners in anything. Friendly , rasional , smart! Dont fly when you 2 see this. Patience is their strength too! I dont need to say much abt you 2. You get what I mean right?

Momoco Waiyee : Good listener. A gal who same Szeern willing to learn and is a real person. Never try to pretend how well she is but obviously she is a kind and efficient gal! Always consider about others in doing things and cares friends the most. Her polite attitude really amazed me. 

Lawrence - great leader. Always care members as well. Patience and friendly are in him. Once you work with him , you feel relax and happy too. No stress will be given. His maturity level is much more higher than other seniors that I met before.

Jiamei - Welcome your attendance to NCR department. Shes actually an active and talkative gal. She has lotsa topic to prolong the conversation. Pay ur concentration on her , you guys might figure out something special from her. She is a good team mate. Diam diam ubi berisi. :D

Hani - funnay gal. An open-minded Malay teammate I have in NCR. Good to have you. Helpful the most , once interns need anythg , she gives quick response! Clap Clap Clap! Thanks Hani ofor being so helpful. Hope you can stay active like present. 

Haibo , Jingwen & Jingwen's bf  - Welcome to NCR. Glad to have active members like you guys. Hope you guys did enjoy the team day as well. 

Well , that's all about my team. Being polite is important than how your daily fashion look.
No matter how tidy or clean you're , once your attitude wrong , ur fashion look doesnt help.
I might say SCREW YOU. I did face few impolite people in this few days but it didnt influence me right after 
Seokwei , one of my best friend in uni told me that : "Paris , you still have lotsa awesome people around you!"
Yeah. Thanks to your words. I've still have a lot. :)

Friendship doesnt count how long you be friend with someone , but it does count those who be ur friends and never left. 

Dont dare to tell me how good you're , how good you can potrait yourself because your words and attitude show!


NCR TEAM DAY


Can we have a continous team day after this 1st of April? I dont want to stop it. Pleaseeee.
You guys mean a lot to me 

Save me in your friend list if you love me.
Follow me in twitter if you sincerely wanna talk with me.
Text me once if you really treat me as your friends.
No money to eat , find me! I think you can treat me eat next time.
Always stay with me , I'll be your company along the journey.


x.o.x.o
paris

No comments:

Post a Comment