Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bonjour! Commet allez vous?
Is TGI Friday again...
Now my heart beating so fast.. heart attack soon?

Alright, I should stop crapping here. Back to my so-paris blog now.
Nowadays the weather is not so good , readers muz rmb to drink gallen of water and take good care!
This few days , Paris is kinda moody.
Dont-know-WHY

So off to TIC TAC TOE. It is a nice place to relax yourself.

lotsa magazines and comics can be found at here. Come and spend ur time if you're free! :)

Chocolate milk tea!!! thanks Teng for making me this. :)
Chocolate milk tea is not enough to cheer me up!
 MONOPOLY DEAL we have.
thanks Ben for teachin me. I'm a dumb. :s

For now , I only wish I could pass my EGM and go further!
Wish me luck for tomorrow Election.

feel like having all for now to boost my energy up.

bonne journee
paris

No comments:

Post a Comment