Tuesday, January 4, 2011

5th January 2011
The application of Local Committee USM Executive Board 2011/2012 has officially closed.
Congrats to myself that I took my first step out to apply for Local Committee Vice President.
You'll never know how I feel until you're in same condition with me.

Seriously , I lack of confidence when I was answering the questions.
 I couldn't understand well and I kept asking seniors. :(
Felt disappointed with myself for being so vague.

Now the application form is sent. What I've to do now is prepare for next process of this application.
Heart bumping fast fast fast 
Friends around me only know I'm busy with AIESEC but never understand my situation.
I cant bother that much , I just know I need to enjoy my life.
DO watever I LIKE , I feel HAPPY.

Christmas in Sunway






bought a maxi dress from Kitschen and some clothes frrom Romp.
Time rushing so couldn't shop much. :/



His name is Micky. like him?
He barks when he wants to play. HAHA.

Done with application. Now have to focus back on my studies. Tonnes of assignments.
Feel like puking :/ anyways , food will lighten my study life.

ciao,
paris

No comments:

Post a Comment