Tuesday, November 9, 2010


Happy Birthday Weiliek

First of all , happy birthday to weiliek!
I should update my blog yesterday but due to exam , haiz..
this post is purposely for you! :D
hope last nite , you'd enjoy urself!


Got msg from Ben said tat someone's birthday is comin!
Plan is needed for this birthday girl! :D
Nowadays , we all are technology savvy , I guess you noe wat we use to comm rite?
haha!
Ben was the planner of this birthday partay.
Jac went to buy birthday girl's favourite cake!
We were the best actor and actresses!
Lia , Xinqi , Munchee n Sakai Eugene!

dang dang dang! you to birthday happy


wat a lovely couple! well done , Ben!
Tiramisu. delicious!
I want this cake for my next birthday! :P
after the cake celebration at Tic Tac Toe ,
we went to Plus2
to have our dinner!
again, im here to thank Ben for the treat!

toufu chun!



Sakai of the day - Eugene Wee
He put the pearl in front of his teeth. look like sakai rite?
*yeah , everyone's agree wit me*


CLEO
bought this magazine due to the streess that i cant overcome!
titas , art! thse 2 killin subs really gave me alot of stresssss!
hate them so muchiiiee!
lucky me ! done all by today! hooorayyyy!

okla , i should take power nap!bubbye!
muahhhxxx


ciao.
paris



No comments:

Post a Comment