Sunday, November 14, 2010

5 down , 2 more to go!
I'm a happy girl ^________^

16th Nov - YKT102.
this subject is killin me! even i've faced this note for few hours
but still nothin goes into my mind.
phone no credit. brain no memory. im insane!
this is what i posted in facebook!

Will i screw up this paper? NO WAY!!
gonna continue study hard for this paper!
wish me luck , people! : )

had a great dinner wit Huikey & Isaac. FULL to the max!
I asked huikey out for dinner *out of sudden*
Hope she wont get shocked. I used to do that to others too!

Wow! I've found 1 more good friend in ma life!
Huikey is such sweet friend. Shes very kind and caring. : )
You'll never know until you really hang out wit her!

like this pic. ♥ she looks mature!
back to the notes. : (

2 comments:

  1. You wrote on the photo that she's not attractive or she wrote it herself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. she wrote by herself kay.. im nt tat mean

    ReplyDelete